Welcome to Blyde River Canyon Lodge
How to get to Blyde River Canyon Lodge
GPS Coordinates: South -24.51186 East 30.83694
Please note: use in conjunction with written directions. GPS alone will take you on a longer route.
We are located at the entrance to the Blyde River Canyon Nature Reserve. The lodge is situated four and a half hours north of Johannesburg/Pretoria.
From Johannesburg and Pretoria
- Take the N12 from Johannesburg and the N4 from Pretoria, past Witbank and Middelburg to Belfast.
- Turn onto the R540 to Dullstroom and Lydenburg.
- Take the R36 to Origstad, Abel Erasmus Pass through the Strijdom Tunnel and onto R527 to Hoedspruit.
- Turn right onto the Jonkmanspruit /Driehoek Road D1803 (if you cross the Blyde river you have gone too far).
- Travel for 14kms and then turn right at T Junction. Travel for 500m.
- Turn right into the Blyde River Botanical Reserve and this leads to the BLYDE RIVER CANYON LODGE
Download PDF map & Directions